Monday 13 May 2013

May 13 2013 

Day 1 - Prudential Ride 100 


Today is the first day of my training, I've loaded up the My Fitness Pal app to help me shift a few LB's before the event day which is August 4 2013.A fairly easy ride  to ease me in today. I have decided that I am going to complete the Improver training plan which can be found here to help me achieve my completion time of 7 hours.

I have been selected to take part in the first Prudential Ride 100 by the Katherine House Hospice, Stafford - more information about the hospice can be found here

Tonight I completed a 6.7 mile ride lasting just under 30 minutes 

Average speed - 15.6 mph
Max Speed - 25.5 mph 

Tomorrow's training 1 hour morning ride - looks like its going to be an early rise! 0545 start! 

Fundraising page is also set up if you would like to donate 

http://www.justgiving.com/alexshipton1




No comments:

Post a Comment